Im suffering from anxiety and panic disorders. the doctor has prescribed zapiz(clonozepam) .25mg and xet cr(paroxetine) 12.5 mg for 10 days and for the next 10 days he has asked me to increase xet cr from 12.5 to 25 mg. By mistake pharmacist has given me all xet cr 12.5 mg for 20 days. Now he is not taking it back. I would like to know if i can take two xet cr 12.5 mg inplace of one xet cr 25 mg?
- How Often Should You Get A Stress Test?
- Can I Take Trazodone And Lexapro Together? One Is For Sleep And The Other Anxiety Disorder.?
- Why Does Wellbutrin Make Me Irritable?
- What Are Long Term Effects Of The Use Of Ativan?
- Do You See A Psychiatrist Or A Psychologist For Anxiety Problems?
- Effexor Versus Lexapro For Anxiety