Camphor overdose occurs when someone accidentally or intentionally takes more than the normal or recommended amount of this medication.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
Vicks VapoRub overdose
Although asthma death rates have declined, it continues to be a leading cause of missed work and school in the United States. The National... Read more »
One of the first posts I wrote when I joined MyAllergyNetwork.com was about how you could know which allergy medicine would be best for... Read more »
Having trouble finding an allergy medicine that works well for you? If so, I have some good news. A brand new nasal steroid spray has just... Read more »