Hydrogen peroxide is a liquid commonly used to fight germs. Hydrogen peroxide poisoning occurs when large amounts of the liquid come in contact with the lungs or eyes.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
If you're anything like me, you love the idea of treating your asthma with anything other than pumping a foreign chemical into your body.... Read more »
Let's face it... most of us hate the idea of putting medicine, a man-made chemical substance, into our bodies. Plus the fact that medicine... Read more »
One of the silver linings to the fact that asthma has now reached epidemic proportions worldwide is that a lot of money is poured into... Read more »