Hydrogen peroxide is a liquid commonly used to fight germs. Hydrogen peroxide poisoning occurs when large amounts of the liquid come in contact with the lungs or eyes.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
Many people with asthma have a nebulizer as part of their treatment plan. A nebulizer is a machine that takes a liquid asthma medication... Read more »
Full Question: Oxygen and Heparin Administered via a Nebulizer for Migraine Mitigation? Are you aware of any research or protocol... Read more »
So you have an asthmatic child at home. Chances are you also have quick-relief medicine, sometimes called "rescue inhalers" to give to... Read more »