Hello, and Happy New Year!
You may have noticed that we've recently made some changes around the site. As part of our effort to improve your experience on BipolarConnect, we've given the site a few tweaks. Here's a quick rundown of what we've updated:
- New ways to categorize SharePosts: We have added a new, expansive list of tags to more efficiently organize and group SharePosts.
- A lot less clutter: We've removed the muss and fuss to allow more space for you to view the article or SharePost you want to read.
- Top Navigation: You can still search for tools to find the information you need, manage your condition, and connect with others in our community. And now we've made it even easier to do so. Simply select a topic from one of the drop-down menus at the top of each page.
- Redesigned Index Pages, with articles organized by topic. For example, check out our new Manage page.
- A New Marketplace to find products relevant to your health needs.
We hope that you will find the site easier to use and navigate. We're going to be working hard over the next few months to make even more improvements, so please leave a comment below and let us know what you think - what works, what doesn't, what you like or dislike. We look forward to hearing from you!
Published On: January 10, 2008
Living With6 Chronic Condition Guidelines to Live By
Facing the challenges5 Rules for Bipolar Relationships