Do you have questions about bipolar disorder? Every two weeks, I'll answer new questions and post the answers here, in our Ask the Expert Patient section.
If you would like to ask a question about bipolar disorder or living with bipolar disorder, please write a SharePost and be sure to select "a question" in the drop-down menu next to "I want to create a SharePost that is a," which is Step 2 on the SharePost creation screen.
Please keep in mind that I am not a physician. I cannot diagnose or give medical advice. This section is for sharing information and offering support as a nonphysician "Expert Patient."
This round features a heavy dose of spouse-related questions, which I answer in one sharepost.
Now, on to our this round of questions and answers...
- Help! My Loved One Has Flipped Out. Full Question and Answer
- Bite the Bullet and Get Treatment. Full Question and Answer
- Bipolar's Kill Rate. Full Question and Answer
- Bipolar or Schizophrenia? Full Question and Answer
- My Child May Have Bipolar. Help! Full Question and Answer
- Pregnant and BP - Meds or Not? Full Question and Answer
I hope you find this general medical and health information useful, but this Q & A is meant to support not replace the professional medical advice you receive from your doctor. For all personal medical and health matters, including decisions about diagnoses, medications and other treatment options, you should always consult your doctor. See full disclaimer.
Published On: September 20, 2007
Living With6 Chronic Condition Guidelines to Live By
Facing the challenges5 Rules for Bipolar Relationships