after many years of being bipolar i was diagnosed by the mental health department in my city. finally i had insurance and could go toa real doctor and that went with me. after may yeaars of being treated and not feeling a s tho i had it my sister was diagnosed with adhd. i stopped the med i was taking for almost a year and no outburst or depression. when i went back i told her my doc that i didin't feel i had bipolar and she gave me the test for adhd. i was adhd.....but she still thinks i'm bipolar too. i think the dept of social services mental health got it wrong from the beginning and i was just adhd. is this a possibility.because i have no symptoms of bipolar anymore . not since my 30'; i'm now 52.
- How Long Does Lithium Stay In Your System?
- Anxious, Insomnia, Sad, Angry, Crying, Short Tempered
- What Are Long Term Effects Of Bipolar Disorder?
- How To Treat Bipolar Disorder Without Medication?
- Antidepressants That Don't Cause Weight Gain
- What Antidepressants Work With Lamictal For Bipolar Depression?