My husband is bipolar type 2 we have been married a yr. he has sent other women pics of his self emails and text messages that i have found hes currently in the navy stationed in ca. We have a house in fl that I'm living in he has asked me for a divorce and he wants me to file and sell the house and take care of everything but says hes not in a hurry to get the divorce.He blames me for not trusting him and checking up on him,when he has done these things for me not to trust him. But i have forgiving him for everything he has done in our first yr of marriage now he says he can't even forgive his self for hurting me so bad. I told him I wanna fight to save what we have built together in the two yrs we have been together but he doesn't want to.Should I let him just go and why does he not want to file for the divorce,maybe because him being in the navy and i have the pics and emails sent to his navy email account that may hurt his career I am in counseling for my trust issues with him but don't feel like its my fault for what hes doing. PLEASE HELP LOST
- Difference Between Substance Abuse And Mental Health Treatment
- What Does Cinnamon Have To Do With Diagnosing A Mental Disorder?
- What Percentage Of The Population Is Affected With Bipolar Disorder?
- How Does Imipramine Work?
- Substitute For Seroquel Less Risk Of Infection For Sleep
- Explosive Mood Disorder