Five Questions on Cancer for Craig Stoltz, Washington Post Health Editor
Health Journalist Craig Stoltz, former Health Editor of the Washington Post, offers his questions for the candidates participating in the Livestrong Presidential Cancer Forum on August 27 and 28. The cancer debate will be moderated by Lance Armstrong and Chris Matthews.
1. Which firms have given more money to your campaign, pharmaceutical companies or cigarette companies?
2. Would you trust a private, for-profit company to maintain and secure your family's medical records?
3. Why shouldn't cervical cancer vaccine be required the way vaccines for whooping cough and German measles are?
4. Should there be a No Child Left Behind program for physical education?
5. Why haven't you chosen a consumer-directed health care plan for your family?
For more on Lance Armstrong's cancer forum, visit our special section: