Hello, I'm 23 years old and about a week ago my left nipple suddenly started itching after I took off my bra one evening (I noticed that this bra also had a seam that went across my nipple). It has been itchy ever since, but only when I touch it or if a loose t-shirt rubs against it, etc. There is no discharge, lumps, or discoloration. It becomes erect when I touch it and looks normal and is not warm to the touch. I do not have a family history of breast cancer to my knowledge, but cancer in general runs in my family. Thoughts?
- Is It Normal For One Breast To Be Larger Than The Other And Have A Large Lump?
- Women Who Had Lymph Nodes Removed Do Breast Cancer
- How Often Do Mammogram Views Have To Be Redone?
- Do You Have To Remove Scar Tissue From Breast Reduction?
- Femara And Sun Exposure
- Aromatase Inhibitors Vs Tamoxifen