Hello, I'm 23 years old and about a week ago my left nipple suddenly started itching after I took off my bra one evening (I noticed that this bra also had a seam that went across my nipple). It has been itchy ever since, but only when I touch it or if a loose t-shirt rubs against it, etc. There is no discharge, lumps, or discoloration. It becomes erect when I touch it and looks normal and is not warm to the touch. I do not have a family history of breast cancer to my knowledge, but cancer in general runs in my family. Thoughts?
- Breast Cancer Metastasis To Left Shoulder
- What Methods Are Used To Reconstruct The Breast After A Mastectomy?
- Lump With Red Purple Discoloration On Breast What Could It Be
- What Is Malignant Glands Infiltrating The Breast Stroma?
- Do You Get Sick On Radiation Therapy For The Breast?
- Vascular Breast Mass