Hello, I am 17 years old and I noticed a week and a half ago that my left nipple is inverted. It was not like this before. Should I be worried that this is a sign of cancer? I have scheduled an appt for the doctor but it is in a few days. I just want some information that could give me some peace of mind.
- Paget's Disease Of The Nipple Photos
- What Is Intermediate Grade Breast Cancer?
- Clogged Milk Duct Causing Lumps In Breast
- How Many Rads Of Radiation Are Used In Digital Mammography?
- Can Inflammatory Breast Cancer Be Missed During Ultrasound And Mammogram?
- Microcalcifications Near Or Under The Breast Nipple