I have a friend who has Stage IV breast cancer. This is her second round with cancer. She has lobular carcinoma. She is Stage IV. The tumors are on her spine, hips, pelvis, chest wall and lymph nodes. Based on this set of facts, what is an anticipated life expectancy for someone in this position? Will this eventually spread to internal organs? If so, any time frames?
- Burning Pain In Breast After Lumpectomy
- Breast Cancer And Shoulder Blade Pain
- Lump With Red Purple Discoloration On Breast What Could It Be
- How To Tell The Difference Between Fiber Cyst And A Tumor In Breast?
- Ki -67 And Breast Cancer And Low Positivity And Prognosis
- Breast Cancer Tingling Hand Numb Hand Swollen Hand