I had a diagnostic mamogram and ultra sound due to a lump in my right breast. The lump was fine only a lipoma. What was found were calcifications in the left breast. i was shown on the screen a cluster of whiteness with a line of white coming off it. I am now booked in for a biopsy but I am naturally worried stiff. I was a little neglegtful about going for my regular mamogram. Only had two since moving here to US in 2005. (I am 47). Also I was taking HRT (for early menopause from 2004-2006, too long- over 2 years and am a smoker). My gyne said he would not repeat my prescription, so I went cold turkey. However the side effects fo the drug were stroke and breast cancer. I had a TIA Dec 25 2006, am fine though, thats when I stopped the HRT and went cold turkey. But worry these calcifactions could be breast cancer and I exasberated it by taking the HRT. What is the chance that I do have breast cancer? I have stopped mensturating too since Dec 2006.
- What Causes Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis Infections?
- Remove Debris From Breast Cyst Naturally
- Breast Cancer And Pigmentation In Areola Changes
- Pictures Of Beginning Stages Of Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Percentage Of Breast Cancer Recurrence With And Without Tamoxifen
- Abnormal Breast Ultrasound Images