I was diagnosed with blood clot in my left breast. I had two cancer surgeries Dec 07 and Feb 08.. July 09, my left breast got swollen and hard lumps all around and sharp pains. I went in for ultrasound and was diagnosed with a blood clot. The doctor said I can have it drain out and I'll loose my breast or just let it go and it would heal itself. I'm just not sure if thats the answer I should hear and I fear worst. Should I have it remove? Will the blood clot get worst if I just let it go. I'm a single mom of three and the two options were giving to me and I'm just confused. I would like to get it drain out but at the same time get a reconstruction done? Help... Mary
- Does Testosterone Treatments Cause Breast Enlargement?
- Can Breast Cancer Cause Irregular Periods?
- Invasive Moderately Differentiated Ductal Carcinoma
- Tamoxifen For Men With Gynecomastia
- Lump With Red Purple Discoloration On Breast What Could It Be
- Mammogram Parenchyma Heterogeneously Dense