I have been taking arimidex since August 2008 following mastetomy and chemo therapy. I have had mild joint and muscle pains for about 4 months and now have a recurrence of atrial fibrillation which is distressing as i thought the problem had gone since I had completely recovered from stress and exhaustion over 4 years nursing elderly parents. I am 70 years of age and dislike intensely taking loads of medication as it is completely alien to my charmed life of excellent health and energy.
- Lump With Red Purple Discoloration On Breast What Could It Be
- Do I Have To Still Take Tamoxifen If I Get A Double Mastectomy?
- Negative Mammogram But Suspicious Axillary Lymph Node
- Can Fibrocystic Breast Changes Cause Swollen Lymph Node?
- Ki -67 And Breast Cancer And Low Positivity And Prognosis
- Lump On Breast Bone