I am 47 year old female, who has a small red pimple/boil on my left breast. It is firm, warm to touch and I can move it around. It is not inside the breast, instead it appears to sit on top of the breast (like a pimple). I have had this for a few days and when I squeeze it nothing happens. Could this be related to the fact that I heading in menopause and have not had a period for 3 months? Is it a clogged milk duct? Please let me know. Thanks in advance for your help.
- When Breast Cancer Spreads To Lymph Nodes In Groin?
- Extremely Itchy Nipple Sign Of Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Symptom Arm Pain Numbness
- Shrink Tumors Naturally Breast Castor Oil 6os
- Negative Mammogram But Suspicious Axillary Lymph Node
- How Long Should Jp Drains Stay In Following Mastectomy?