My wife was just diagnosed with breast cancer. She has dense, cystic breasts but with yearly visits nothing ever showed up until last Wednesday. Today at our MRI we learned her tumor is 6cm and poorly differentiated in her left breast. There are two possible tumors on her right breast. I'm completely in a panic mode - I want to be supportive but feel like my wife has been given a death sentence. She is the love of my life and 54 years old. In total shock.
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer And Red And Purple Discoloration
- How To Tell The Difference Between Fiber Cyst And A Tumor In Breast?
- Do I Have To Still Take Tamoxifen If I Get A Double Mastectomy?
- Fibroadenoma Breast Lump And Birth Control Pill
- Hypoechoic Mass In Breast
- Malignant Breast Calcifications Treatment