I have a burning sensation in my right breast for 5days after my period. I had a needle biopsy 2months ago and result -fibrodenoma. I am 29 years old, no history of breast cancer in the family. I do self checkups every month. Should I see a doctor for this burning sensation or it is normal side effects after biopsy?Anything I can take beside painkillers? I already take evening primrose supplements. Thanks!
- How Long Should Swelling In Incision Last In Modified Radical Mastectomy?
- Axillary Lymph Node Dissection And Nerve Damage
- Lymph Nodes Positive For Cancer Now Have Spot On Breast
- Metastasized Breast Cancer In Shoulder Bone
- Recurrence Of Breast Cancer After Mastectomy
- What Is Intraductal Papilloma?