I've had extreme pain in armpit and arm for the last month. I had surgery in 2010 to remove a lipoma in that area and cancer was not found. Nov 2011 lumps come back had an ultrasound and mammo jan 2012 normal they said fatty tissue. I felt more lumps and in may 2012 had another ultrasound at a different facility. I just had breast implants put in. My arm has been hurting on and since I had the lumpls came back but this last month really hurting! I wanted to see my breast surgeon before the implant surgery but he was out of town. Now I am freaking out thinking i have cancer!!! They squeezed me in a week from this monday to see the breast surgeon. I also have a 2nd opinion appt. with another breast surgeon in another 4 weeks. I am sitting here in pain and having an anxiety attack about this thing. It is killing me and I am crying and freaking out that I have cancer.
- Does Mastectomy Prevent Breast Cancer?
- Infiltrating Ductal Carsonomia Breast Cancer Caused By The Environment
- Can I Have Lumps Caused By Sculptra Surgically Removed?
- Breast Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Breast Reconstruction After Subcutaneous Mastectomy
- Chemotherapy Before And After Mastectomy