In the middle of January I found a small red spot about the size of a milimeter on the top of my breast, it does not itch or hurt but after a week or so it rose slightly. The other day I noticed I now have a new one on the same breast. But has not risen yet. Other things that I don't know if it could mean anything or not but I have headaches, dizzeness, and I had a baby in December so could it be hormones? Or Stress because I have had some of that too?
- Lump With Red Purple Discoloration On Breast What Could It Be
- Do I Have To Still Take Tamoxifen If I Get A Double Mastectomy?
- Dense Asymmetric Breast Tissue During Baseline Mammogram
- Can Fibroadenoma Make Your Breast Sore And Swollen?
- Picture Of Breast Dimpling
- Cancer Symptom Itchy Breasts?