a couple of years ago, i had a mammogram come back with an abnormality in my left breast. I had to repeat the mammogram every 6 months. 2 weeks ago was my first official annual mammogram. Again, it showed "something a little different" in my left breast. Last week i had another mammogram and I demanded an ultrasound. After waiting a very long 6 days, the nurse called me to tell me that I had a cyst on my left breast and a "benign" lymph nodes in my arm pit. I questioned the "benign lymph node" part. She also said that the doctor who ordered the tests hadn't seen the written report yet but she knew i was anxious. So she called me. I was very uneasy about this and called back only to get the nurse again who told me that it would be another day before I could talk with my doctor. what should i do. am i over reacting?
- Sign Of Breast Cancer In Women
- Breast Fibrosis Disease - Can Become Cancerous
- Ki-67 Monoclonal Antibody Antigen Marker In Breast Cancer
- Growing Lump In Breast With Pain And Headache
- Terrible Burning Rash And Lumps On Right Side Breast Area
- Benign Intraductal Hyperplasia On A Spiculated Breast Mass