I have a question regarding pain and swelling down my arm after just having a lymph node disection to remove metastatic adenocarcinoma. Only three out of the eight lymph nodes that were removed were cancerous. I am trying everything possible to handle this nerve pain that travels down the back of my arm to my hand. Most of the swelling is at the auxilla area but does carry down my arm some. I have tried slight stretching to help, ice, elevating my arm, lightly massaging my arm, and I am not sure what else if anything I can try. As a last resort I will try a pain pill or an anti inflammatory which help only temporarily. Has anyone had this issue and have any suggestions at all? This is more difficult as I am right handed and this is on my right arm and hand. Thank you.
- Lump In Breast Of Teenage Girl
- Found A Large Lump In My Breast What Kind Of Doctor Should I See?
- Percentage Of Breast Cancer Recurrence With And Without Tamoxifen
- Dense Asymmetric Breast Tissue During Baseline Mammogram
- Scar Tissue After Breast Lumpectomy And Mammogram
- Breast Cancer Symptoms Itching