I had a very large breast lump removed from my right breast in September 2010. It was benign. Now I have a very round lump in my left breast that feels about the size of a large grape or a small plum. It moves around when I press down on it and feels softish sometimes. It appeared with my last period but did not go away. I have an appointment with the doctor on Tuesday but just wanted some input. I'm too shocked to have any emotions at the moment....can't even panic, just feel very disappointed..is there something I'm doing to cause these lumps? I had my last mammogram last May and the left breast was clear but with ultrasound it did show that I have 5 cysts in that (left) breast, one of them was quite large, I think about 2cm, but I was never able to feel it this much. I'm not sure if it is the large cyst that has grown or a new one. Any comments please? Thank you.
- Breast Cancer Symptoms Pus And Blood Discharge
- Breast Lump With Swollen Lymph Node Under Arm Pit
- Negative Mammogram But Suspicious Axillary Lymph Node
- Small Lump On Areola Part Of Breast
- Ki -67 And Breast Cancer And Low Positivity And Prognosis
- Breast Cancer Tingling Hand Numb Hand Swollen Hand