My name is Anastasia. For the last few months I have had pain in my left breast and it is very tender. I have a family history of it so I have looked up symtoms of breast cancer before and know that pain is usually not a sign of cancer, so I brushed it off thinking I just might have hurt it while doing my daily activities. Now, about four months later, it is still here. I checked for lumps, but BSE is not very accurate. What's even more disconcerting is that I have had what I assumed to be a pimple on the underside of said breast. Today, I tried to pop it, and found that it may not be a pimple. When I popped it a hard, pin tip sized black-grey, circlular thing came out of it. I am not sure what it could be and am now wondering if I should be concerned. I know at my age it is very rare to have cancer, but I don't want to brush it off and find out later that it was not benign.
- Fibroglandular Tissue Mammogram
- Found A Large Lump In My Breast What Kind Of Doctor Should I See?
- Is It Normal For One Breast To Be Larger Than The Other And Have A Large Lump?
- Pictures Of Breast Dimpling And Large Pores
- Ki -67 And Breast Cancer And Low Positivity And Prognosis
- Lump Above Left Breast