I had an area of what looked like a fungus show up on the left side of my left breast on the skin. no lumps,no pain. It has gotten red and swollen like a burn and looks blistered. I put honey and vit. E on it, kept it covered, It almost went away and now is coming back. getting larger around and is on the brown area around my nipple. I have noticed it is filling up with fluid again. Can anyone tell me what it might be. I have no insurance but medicare and very limited income. I'm 67
- Can Breast Cancer Cause Pain In Chest?
- Found A Large Lump In My Breast What Kind Of Doctor Should I See?
- I Have A Lump 2 Inches Under My Breast On My Rib Cage What Could It Be
- Shrink Tumors Naturally Breast Castor Oil 6os
- What Is Breast Asymmetry On A Mammogram?
- Life Expectancy Stage 3 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma