I have been feeling some bubbling on my left breast, right underneath it. If I press underneath my breast, right where it begins to round upwards it hurts. What can this signify? My nipples feel tender as well, like they hurt. I think I applied too much pressure to them as I slept facing downward. I have dense breasts so this might have contributed to it.
- Breast Cancer Liver Metastasis Life Expectancy
- Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Grade 3
- Breast Cancer Symptom Arm Pain Numbness
- Is It Normal For One Breast To Be Larger Than The Other And Have A Large Lump?
- Tumors On Rib Cage And Breast Bone
- Can Fibrocystic Breast Changes Cause Swollen Lymph Node?