My mother was diagnosed with IDC level 3. I feel like her doctors are not being aggressive and seem to wait and see. What are the first steps to treatment?
- How To Tell The Difference Between Fiber Cyst And A Tumor In Breast?
- Do I Have To Still Take Tamoxifen If I Get A Double Mastectomy?
- I Have A Lump In My Breast And It Hurts When I Touch It
- Is It Normal For One Breast To Be Larger Than The Other And Have A Large Lump?
- Negative Mammogram But Suspicious Axillary Lymph Node
- Life Expectancy Stage 3 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma