my sister was diagnosed with In situ ductal carcinoma and she had a mastectomy and she was told that they found 5-6 nodes that had invasive cancer and she will be needing chemotherapy. in the beginning we were told that this was only preventative and no reason to worry. Why all of a sudden, chemo is required?
- Symptoms Of Final Stages Of Breast Cancer
- What Causes Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis Infections?
- Burning Feeling Underarm Breast Cancer
- Scar Tissue And Lump After Lumpectomy
- Breast Cancer And Shoulder Blade Pain
- Is It Normal For One Breast To Be Larger Than The Other And Have A Large Lump?