I have a physically disabled client I work for that has recently been diagnosed with infiltrating carcinoma. Her only option due to health reasons is a lumpectomy with a local anestetic. What is the pain level going to be for her, how long will the procedure take, how long is the in hospital recovery time and also the at home recovery time before normal routines can take place?
- Breast Growth Teen Girls Stages Pictures
- Intramammary Lymph Node On Mammogram
- Invasive Lobular Breast Cancer Prognosis
- How To Tell The Difference Between Fiber Cyst And A Tumor In Breast?
- Percentage Of Breast Cancer Recurrence With And Without Tamoxifen
- Life Expectancy Of Breast Cancer Patients