no signs of breast lumps or pain.routine mammogram & follow up tests revealed 15ml malignant tissue which was only screen based detectable. immediately removed by surgery followed up by a 2nd surgery in 4 weeks precancer cells found in the surgical margin removed. cancer graded as 3, type : triple negative, stage 1 not spread to the lymph glands - sentinel node biopsy performed .doctor's recommended chemo. 6 cycles of FEC Chemotherapy. My mum has taken the 1st dose - feeling quite unwell. Not sure if she should go ahead with the next cycles due to high risks & side effects.
- I Had A Lump On My Breast When I Pushed Yellow Discharge Came Out Of Nipple
- Shrink Tumors Naturally Breast Castor Oil 6os
- Dense Asymmetric Breast Tissue During Baseline Mammogram
- Mammography Result Asymmetry And Denseness In Left Breast
- Untreated Breast Cancer Symptoms
- Clear Nipple Discharge Cancer