I found a red blotch on my left breast, it's flat as sometimes feels a bit itchy, but not most of the time. It's on the left side, and about the size of a quarter. I have been having spotting and bleeding between my periods, so I feel my hormones are out of balance. Could this be causing some type of breast issue? I'm 38 years old. Thank you.
- When Breast Cancer Spreads To Lymph Nodes In Groin?
- How Can A Breast Ultrasound Tell If A Cyst Is Fluid Filled Or Solid?
- Pictures Of Breast Dimpling And Large Pores
- Life Expectancy Stage 3 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma
- Can Fibrocystic Breast Changes Cause Swollen Armpit?
- Is A Red Spot Always Cancer On Your Breast?