I had a lumpectomy (not cancer, but a pamploma sp.) two weeks ago and had no pain initially, but now my nipple and the skin directly around it feel like it has been burned and it really hurts. Is this normal recovery?
- Lump With Red Purple Discoloration On Breast What Could It Be
- How Long Do Women Who Have Bone Metastasis From Breast Cancer Live?
- Percentage Of Breast Cancer Recurrence With And Without Tamoxifen
- Breast Lump With Swollen Lymph Node Under Arm Pit
- Pictures After Lumpectomy
- Lump On Breast Bone