I have has dozens of swollen nodes under my arms (mostly on the right) with some tenderness above my right breast for about 2 months now. The nodes are sore and tender to the touch. They are about the size of a pea, have not gotten larger, but have been constant. My GYN has examined me, and is not concerned with breast cancer, and thinks it's just a hormonal something??? I may have had a sinus infection about a month ago, and completed a round of Avelox/antibiotics. Still no change. My GYN and GP boyh had a hard time finding the nodes, but they are easy for me to find. No cuts or sores on my hands/arms. I am using all natural deoderants. What could it be?
- Found A Large Lump In My Breast What Kind Of Doctor Should I See?
- Can Fibroadenoma Make Your Breast Sore And Swollen?
- Breast Cancer Tingling Hand Numb Hand Swollen Hand
- What Causes Shadows To Appear On A Mammogram?
- Double Mastectomy Recovery Time?
- Fibroglandular Tissue Diagnostic Mammogram