I am 41 and have had cysts removed from my right breast. it has been 2 years since my bilateral mammogram and 1 and a half years since my right breast (showed normal). I now feel a hard marble shaped lump that is very hard and does not hurt in the upper and outer part of my right breast. I have felt this for a few months now thinking maybe it would go away or is just another cyst...could i be wrong. I have an appt for a mammo in 2 weeks...just worried.thanks
- Burning Pain In Breast With Fibroadenoma
- Lump With Red Purple Discoloration On Breast What Could It Be
- How Long Do Women Who Have Bone Metastasis From Breast Cancer Live?
- I Have A Lump In My Breast And It Hurts When I Touch It
- Breast Cancer Stage Iv How Long Can You Live Untreated
- Breast Cancer And Red Spot And Bruising On Breast