I have a cyst under my right nipple. I have noticed changes to that areola for several years. The size changes, in other words, both nipples are no longer in sync. And there are now lighter colored patches on the right as well, towards the bottom mostly, and sometimes I see a little swelling. I am waiting for the results of a biopsy in an other region of my right breast, but I am more concerned about the changes to that nipple that has never been biopsied. Would a simple cyst cause these changes? Is it normal? The variation seems to be great. Thanks very much!
- Nolvadex Reverse Gynecomastia
- How To Tell The Difference Between Fiber Cyst And A Tumor In Breast?
- Is It Normal For One Breast To Be Larger Than The Other And Have A Large Lump?
- Pictures Of Breast Dimpling And Large Pores
- Is Your Breast Suppose To Be Sore After A Mammogram?
- Mammogram Parenchyma Heterogeneously Dense