What should I do about the small black mole that has appeared on my breast recently? I am 36 years old and have a family history of breast cancer. I also have fibroids in my breast and it just seems to have appeared overnight. I first noticed it about a week ago. It is about the size of the head of a pin, it is raised and black.
- What Does It Mean When Lymph Nodes Are Swollen With Breast Lump?
- Hard Painful Lump In Breast
- Bilateral Mastectomy Pictures
- How Long Do Women Who Have Bone Metastasis From Breast Cancer Live?
- Shrink Tumors Naturally Breast Castor Oil 6os
- How Long Should Jp Drains Stay In Following Mastectomy?