i just read an article abouth itchy breasts being a dangerous form of cancer. my right breast has had a very annoying itch for a while now. I mentioned it to my dr. and he didnt seemed very concerned. it does NOT have any crusty sores nor do I seem to have a rash, but it wont stop itching..now after i get to scratching , it turns red, but thats just because of me.. do i need to see the dr again???
- Pictures Of Beginning Stages Of Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Symptoms Pus And Blood Discharge
- Extremely Itchy Nipple Sign Of Breast Cancer
- How Long Do Women Who Have Bone Metastasis From Breast Cancer Live?
- How Long Should Jp Drains Stay In Following Mastectomy?
- Is A Red Spot Always Cancer On Your Breast?