I am 24 years old and I have this horrible burning in my nipple once a day for atleast 20-30mins at a time and I have never had this burning feeling before, I have never had a kid but I am sexually active. It started 6 days ago and I thought it would have gone away by now, when it starts hurting I take a hot shower or a hot bath and the pain goes away and I feel better, but if I get active they start to hurt again and all I want to do is sit down. The pain is only in the left nipple, my right nipple is tender but it doesn't burn like my left nipple. Also, I was wondering if the diet pill Phentermine is causing it to burn? I started taking the Phentermine pill about 2 weeks ago but I haven't had this burning feeling. I felt around for lumps and I felt nothing. I know that im not pregnant because I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative and I am supposed to start my period in a week. Do you have any advice or do you know what is going on? Please help
- Can You Get Breast Cancer By Getting Hit In The Breast?
- Lump And Sharp Pain In Breast
- Post Breast Radiation Burn Pain
- Breast Cancer Metastasis Liver Life Expectancy
- Found A Large Lump In My Breast What Kind Of Doctor Should I See?
- Percentage Of Breast Cancer Recurrence With And Without Tamoxifen