I woke up this morning and noticed how tender my breast was when I was getting dressed. I then realized that it was swollen, sore, red just above the nipple, and i can feel a lump under the skin where it is red. I am in a lot of pain but I cannot figure out what this could be. I am 20 years old I have no children and have never been pregnant. There is no history of breast cancer in my family, however I do not think that's what it could be. I have been putting a heating pad on it but so far no change. Is there anything else I can do or do I need to see a doctor? Thank you
- Treatment Malignant Microcalcifications In Breast
- Signs Or Symptoms Of Breast Cancer In Pectoral Chest Muscle
- Percentage Of Breast Cancer Recurrence With And Without Tamoxifen
- How Long Should Jp Drains Stay In Following Mastectomy?
- Breast Lumpectomy Recovery Time
- Malignant Breast Calcifications Treatment