Is it normal to have ALOT of broken blood vessels on the breast? ALso I have noticed this just recently. I have been having a problem with itching,some redness,maybe do to itching i dont know.have 3 small patches that itch next to my areola they have just a bit of dry skin that comes and gos but the redness stays on them.I have alot if tenderness in the breast and it go's up to my armpit. I dont think my breast is swelling, but my dr put me on antibiolic but it didnt help. I have noticed alot of broken blood vessels resently to. See 2 years ago I had what was called a central core biopsy while taking out the lump which was FINE,they also took out my milk glands and said I would never be able to breast feed, not have sensation in the breast,well I do have a alot of tenderness in it and I get sometimes like a shotting or stabbing feeling in it and also up my armpit. I dont have a history of breast cancer in my family. Anyway please any info would be greatful. Thank You
- What Is Prognosis Breast Cancer Spread To Bones?
- Fibroglandular Tissue Mammogram
- I Have A Lump 2 Inches Under My Breast On My Rib Cage What Could It Be
- Percentage Of Breast Cancer Recurrence With And Without Tamoxifen
- Pictures Of Breast Dimpling And Large Pores
- Calcification In Breast How Do They Remove Them