It has been 1 week and 5 days and its still there...any recommendations on how to get it to go down quicker? Also, does stress cause these things to stay longer, bc it really has affected my every day life :( Im only 26 and dont want breast cancer. I keep reading things that say painless lumps are more chances of it becoming cancer. I love this website and will definitley reccomend it to others but just wanted to stop stressing. I just got married and moved from another state so wanted to see if its related to stress? Thank you so much and God Bless!
- How To Tell The Difference Between Fiber Cyst And A Tumor In Breast?
- Found A Large Lump In My Breast What Kind Of Doctor Should I See?
- Tumors On Rib Cage And Breast Bone
- Shrink Tumors Naturally Breast Castor Oil 6os
- Breast Lump With Swollen Lymph Node Under Arm Pit
- Breast Dimpling Pictures