Invasive ductal carcinima, size 3cm, node positive. tumour grade T2N1MO, ER/PR +VE, HER 2 NEU 3+. had 6 TAC chemeotherapy, surgery to remove lump and nodes. 25 sessions of radiotherapy. currently on tamoxifen for 5 years and 2of 17 doses of herceptin. what according to you will be the survival and risk of recurrence?
- Do I Have To Still Take Tamoxifen If I Get A Double Mastectomy?
- Found A Large Lump In My Breast What Kind Of Doctor Should I See?
- Can You Have A Period While Taking Tamoxifen?
- Small Lump On Areola Part Of Breast
- Dense Asymmetric Breast Tissue During Baseline Mammogram
- Breast Dimpling Pictures