I had an Estrogen/Progesterone + cancer with 3 cancer cells in first node -30 other nodes clear. I had a lumpectomy, followed by radiation, and so far 8 months on arimidex. I have developed joint pains in my hands and feet and severe sciatica throbbing pain in my left leg, which is worse at night. I am also a post menopausal woman with osteoporosis. My onc is willing to switch me to another medication but from what I read they are all scarey. I do not know what to do. The pain is just getting worse and I am having trouble sleeping.I am seriously thinking of stopping the arimidex. Any thoughts?
- Can Breast Cancer Cause Irregular Periods?
- Arimidex Vs Aromasin
- Lump With Red Purple Discoloration On Breast What Could It Be
- Percentage Of Breast Cancer Recurrence With And Without Tamoxifen
- Breast Cancer Stage Iv How Long Can You Live Untreated
- Calcification In Breast How Do They Remove Them