Over the pass couple of days I have developed several small yellow spots on my left breast, similar to bruises, but they are not tender. This morning I noticed a small yellow spot developing on my right breast and my nipples are sore. I also just pulled off a dried and crustly piece of nipple skin. The nipple skin has come off before (the nipple is about 1/3 smaller than my other) I know it sound pretty disgusting (Sorry). But can you please advise?
- Is There A Relationship Between Breast And Colon Cancer?
- Mammogram Images Of Enlarged Axillary Nodes
- Cyst Removal Of The Breast Procedure
- When Breast Cancer Spreads To Lymph Nodes In Groin?
- Found A Large Lump In My Breast What Kind Of Doctor Should I See?
- Can You Have A Period While Taking Tamoxifen?