I'm 21 years old and a month ago I was in the shower and discovered a lump at the top of my left breast. It was a week before I started to menstrate so I thought it was associated with that but I finished menstrating and its still there. I went to the doctor today and she said it feels like a Fibrocystic lump but booked me for an ultrasound.(in two weeks) It's gotten to be a bit painful and I'm like stressing out that it might be cancer. I was also wondering if it does turn out to be a fibrocystic lump can they remove it? And if they can't remove it will it ever go away?
- What Is Difference Between Taxol And Taxotere?
- Methotrexate And Elevated Liver Function Tests
- Nodular Density In Breast On Mammogram
- I Had A Lump On My Breast When I Pushed Yellow Discharge Came Out Of Nipple
- Ki -67 And Breast Cancer And Low Positivity And Prognosis
- Double Mastectomy Recovery Time?