I was diagnosed with breast cancer in my left breast in May, the day after mother's day actually. Since then, I have had a lumpectomy & lymph node dissection, along with breast cancer genetic testing, bone scan, ct scan, & finally a breast mri. My tumor did not come back with clean margins & they found something suspicious in my right breast which they plan on biopsing. I'm frustrated that it's taking so long to get my treatment (chemo) started. What is the usual "path" that most doctors take when they first diagnose a patient with breast cancer? And is my case taking too long? Should I get a second opinion?
- How Can A Breast Ultrasound Tell If A Cyst Is Fluid Filled Or Solid?
- I Have A Lump 2 Inches Under My Breast On My Rib Cage What Could It Be
- Percentage Of Breast Cancer Recurrence With And Without Tamoxifen
- Can Fibrocystic Breast Changes Cause Swollen Lymph Node?
- Hypoechoic Mass In Breast
- Untreated Breast Cancer Symptoms