Hi, I had stage 2A BC with 1 lymph node that was positive. I breezed through a double mastectomy (tram flap actually, because I had to get rid of one breast) and 4 chemo's but the 5 year pill has side effects that I can't live with! We have tried two so far but not Tomoxifin because Mum died of a blood clot. I saw on Good Morning America that vitamin D3 is as good as the 5 year pills so I am trying to decide if that will be good enough. It is actually a hormone, not a vitamin and I want to just take 5000-7000 IU's of that but I'm scared. I have been so upbeat all the way through, and I want to get back to that and I think that means not taking the 5 year pill. Help?
- Show Me Pictures Of Breast Seromas After Mastectomy
- Breast Lump With Swollen Lymph Node Under Arm Pit
- Life Expectancy Stage 3 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma
- Can Fibrocystic Breast Changes Cause Swollen Lymph Node?
- Why Not To Use Arm After Mastectomy For Blood Pressure?
- Phyllodes Tumor Symptoms