This is the second time within 6 months that I have developed a raised red bump under my left arm pit. It is extremely tender to touch and the surrounding region is tender as well. I don't believe this is an ingrown hair follicle and I am in menopause, so it shouln't be something to do with that time of the month. I hae had it now for 5 days and am wondering if this is something worth going to my doctor about?
- Clogged Milk Duct Versus Breast Cancer
- Lump With Red Purple Discoloration On Breast What Could It Be
- I Have A Lump In My Breast And It Hurts When I Touch It
- I Have A Lump 2 Inches Under My Breast On My Rib Cage What Could It Be
- Can Fibrocystic Breast Changes Cause Swollen Armpit?
- Double Mastectomy Recovery Time?