I thought I felt a lump today in the shower, but when I layed down to do an exam I didn't feel it? Also, I felt my other breast in the shower and it was lumpy in the same exact place and my other breast but on the other breast it just felt bigger? IS there a reason for that and also, why didn't I feel it when I was laying down? I think I am just really nervous cause I have a mammo soon and since My Aunt now has breast cancer I know my risks are a bit higher now that she has it. Thanks
- Discharge During Mammogram
- What Is A Painful Lump In A Twelve Year Old Girls Breast?
- How Can A Breast Ultrasound Tell If A Cyst Is Fluid Filled Or Solid?
- I Have A Lump In My Breast And It Hurts When I Touch It
- Is It Safe To Stop Aromasin After Five Years/?
- Freckles On Nipples Are A Sign Of Cancer