I thought I felt a lump today in the shower, but when I layed down to do an exam I didn't feel it? Also, I felt my other breast in the shower and it was lumpy in the same exact place and my other breast but on the other breast it just felt bigger? IS there a reason for that and also, why didn't I feel it when I was laying down? I think I am just really nervous cause I have a mammo soon and since My Aunt now has breast cancer I know my risks are a bit higher now that she has it. Thanks
- Nodular Density In Breast On Mammogram
- I Had A Lump On My Breast When I Pushed Yellow Discharge Came Out Of Nipple
- What Is Breast Asymmetry On A Mammogram?
- Dense Asymmetric Breast Tissue During Baseline Mammogram
- First Stage Photos Of Paget's Disease Of The Nipple
- Is A Red Spot Always Cancer On Your Breast?