About a month ago I started noticing my left breast being more sensitive than usual, but I didn't pay too much attention. A couple of weeks ago a little touch would hurt me a lot and the sharp pain would last a minute or two. It's only my left breast, under the nipple or aroud that area and I'm concerned that It might be something bad, because now for no reason it just hurts constantly without any contact whatsoever and the pain is not going away. Is this sharp pain normal? What might this indicate?
- Remove Debris From Breast Cyst Naturally
- Invasive Lobular Breast Cancer Prognosis
- Breast Cancer And Shoulder Blade Pain
- I Have A Lump 2 Inches Under My Breast On My Rib Cage What Could It Be
- Can Fibroadenoma Make Your Breast Sore And Swollen?
- First Stage Photos Of Paget's Disease Of The Nipple